Sunday, June 28, 2009

6/26/09 Flat Tire = Big Money

Back to my 12 hour Friday for one week. Morning guy got a flat tire and couldn't work. Pretty slow in the morning but business picked up at dinner time. Whole lotta random, just like every Friday:

  • Empty cheese boxs make great delivery boxs when you have too much stuff for a bag, and you work at a shop that dosen't have big order carriers.
  • REMOVED
  • I hate trains... Period. Especially when there is no way around them.
  • I almost had a situation with ducks. Last year my fiancee got bit by a duck, so I fear them now. Anyway a "gaggle" I guess the little bastards are called, was in the drive way I delivered to and they weren't gonna move for me. I tried to walk up to them and one of them quacked. I said fuck this and went through the yard.
  • I hate trains.
  • Old people love fish, and they will get violent over it.
  • Our Shop Vac died, I gave it a memorial:

That about sums up the night totals: 48 deliveries 135 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment