Thursday, July 2, 2009

6/30/09 Free Time

Slow nights kill me, even more so when I need money (stupid car payment, why can't it pay itself?) So I usually have to look busy in some way, cause all of us sitting around doesn't sell pizza. So I filled the pop coolers, made pizza boxes, twiddled my thumbs, updated Twitter....... Tweeted some more, etc.

That all took about two hours out of my six hour night. I needed something to do so I got out the mean green and stainless steel cleaner and went to town cleaning Fox's! I got the front of the fryers shined up and then got all the steel tables cleaned. Then I moved to the prep table, I scrubbed it down and blasted it with cleaner. Finally I got all of the tables, freezers, fryers, sinks, etc cleaned and I had only wasted another two hours.

So on one of my last deliveries I snapped a picture that I thought looked cool, since I had the time:


Totals: 16 deliveries for 43 bucks

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't figure out how you get so many deliveries! 16 deliveries per driver for us either means we're really busy (and the make-line is cranking them out) or we're super short on drivers and I'm getting sent out with quads. Are your deliveries typically close by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a combination of things. It's a small town so we only usually have 1 delivery person. Friday's we have 2 during dinner hours (4-8). And the fact that those 16 deliveries were basically our only orders for the night.

    ReplyDelete