Monday, July 20, 2009

7/19/09 Wait...What?

I'm not gonna lie today was mostly a blur because of all the medication I was on. I got sick during my Saturday shift and when I got home my temp was 101. I hoped and prayed that i'd be better before my shift but it never happened. Now I could of called off and had somebody else work for me. But because I'm just like my Dad (a man who only takes off work for surgery), I worked anyway.

It started out super slow, which was bad for me cause I was falling asleep in the back room. Luckily it picked up and they had me running my ass off, which was fine until the dayquil wore off and my fever came back. At which point I started taking pretty pictures. But all in all it was a good night for me despite the sickness and I'm glad I worked it.


Totals: 27 delivers 86 bucks

1 comment: