Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/11/09 Short Shift

I hate Thursdays, for the work I do and the tips I get... Most definitely not worth my time. It starts at 10:00 A.M. when I roll in and make sure the Fox's commissary guy dropped off the right stuff. Then I realize the safe is unlocked and I remember that com guy has sticky fingers. Luckily all is well this week.

I get the cheese cases, shells, sauce, toppings, and boxs put away. And since we ran out of dough balls, i pull out a few cases to thaw so hopefully we have enough to get through the weekend. So I finish that and then the counter people come in to open up the shop while I lay on the floor and hope my back feels better.

I ended up with 6 deliveries in 4 hours with a grand total of: ...10 bucks... It got the fiancee some Chinese food, I settled for a pizza hoagie and a bag of fries. I get to head back down after they close for the night to clean fryers, and then tomorrow is my 9 hour marathon delivery day.

No comments:

Post a Comment