Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boring Night 6/16/09

Nothing much happened tonight. Just a normal night of delivery, sigh. I gotta tell my customers to step it up on doing weird shit worth blogging. A couple of notes though:

  • It annoys me when people buy food for there pets, not because they bought food for there pet but because there going to feed them a greasy hamburger.
  • A man came in who looked just like Bum Phillips.
  • Speaking of look-a-likes, we have a regular who acts, talks, and looks like Yosemite Sam!
  • Forgetting peoples pop is not a rookie mistake, I've made a career of it.
  • Delivering to people who are painting in a poorly ventilated room results in a $5 tip.
Now a couple of picture daily doubles:


1. I need to hurry up and make it to the 21st century and get an I-Pod... Oh wait I have a short and my lighter adapters don't work NEVERMIND! Back to the stone ages I go, haha.


2. I freakin' hate steps.

1 comment:

  1. If you need customers to do weird things feel free to borrow my rogue marketing technique. I can only imagine that in a small town your antics would make a much bigger splash than mine did.

    ReplyDelete