Sunday, June 21, 2009

6/19/09 Fishy Friday

First off let me just say that Friday is usually my most stressful day. Not because of the deliveries, no it's the annoying people that come pick up there food and say stupid shit. Perfect example: A lady orders two fish frys, lets call her random moron #612. Now moron 612 comes in to get her fish and when no one can wait on her because we're busy she gets all pissy and announces "Will someone just give me my fish since it's just sitting there getting cold!" So I grabbed it took it to her and said have a good night. To which she replied "I won't with my cold fish". Now unbenkownst to her my boss's mom was behind her and she wasn't going to let her get away. Lets just say the smack was laid down!

It was a pretty slow Friday but it had it's fair share of unique moments. I had a couple of firsts actually!

  • I delivered to a guy who was using his wife's purse to get money. When he didn't have any small bills he knew he had ones in his pocket. So he hands me the purse gets a couple bucks out of his pants, says goodnight, and goes in his house leaving me with his wife's purse. About 1.5 seconds later he came running back out and got the purse. I said "That would of been one hell of a tip!" and went on my way.
  • I delivered to my first registered sex offender tonight. He told me to tell whoever took his order "hi" which creeped me right out.
I ended up with 90 bucks on 36 deliveries, not a good night at all. A lot of deliveries with nothing in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment