Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Piece Of Shit Car. (The Love Of My Life)

I have a love/hate relationship with my vehicle. Most of the time I bitch about how it nickles and dimes me to death, but if I'm away from it for more than a day I feel lost, and kinda depressed. It's odd but buying this car was the best and worst move of my life.

Well for one I got screwed buying the damn thing, I'd love to go back in time and slap myself for being young and naive and getting stepped on by a dealer. But after all I got for free because of the warranty I guess it evened out. What I love is how it greatly improved my ability to ship pie.

I had a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT, great in the summer... Not all that great in the winter... Ok, it was horrible. I'll save how I got rid of that car for another story time. Anyway I got my new car and it made winter delivery problems a thing of the past, and mudding a new possibility!




Ahhh, my 2001 Chevy Blazer. Sadly the only pic I have handy is that. Now I wanna go for a ride.

P.S. While i'm posting pics, here are my children that I take care of once a week:



No comments:

Post a Comment