Friday, June 26, 2009

Delivery Mix

I figured I'd try something on here, I'm gonna post the play list of one of my favorite mix's I use for delivering. This is a cool mix cause it's not just a bunch of songs, when put together It helps create a mood. I like to listen to it at night when I'm driving alone, which is why it's the Late Night Driving Mix.

1. The Eels - Novocaine For The Soul
2. Fastball - Out of my Head
3. The Bravery - Intro/Linkin Park - Leave Out All The Rest (I put the songs together)
4. Shiny Toy Guns - Major Tom (Coming Home)
5. OK GO - 1000 Miles Per Hour
6. The Gorillaz - Fire Coming Out Of The Monkey's Head
7. Muse - Shrinking Universe
8. Cake - Friend Is A Four Letter Word
9. Incubus - Warning
10. The Killers - All These Things I Have Done
11. The Beatles - Happiness Is A Warm Gun*
12. Interpol - Last Exit
13. The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D.
14. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
15. Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Friends
16. Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man*
17. Modest Mouse - Satin In A Coffin
18. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
19. Teddybears feat Iggy Pop - Punkrocker
20. The Eels - Last Stop, This Town

*Hidden Tracks (tracks inserted after song but on same track)
11. Tool - Die Eier Von Satan
16. Chiodos - Prelude

Obviously I used audio editing software to customize this mix (I use Adobe Audition), so to truly create the same mix just follow what I have up there and bingo! I love this mix because it's calm but creepy all at the same time, which is usually how I feel when driving around at night.

I'd like to make this a regular thing cause I love music and it's always been a huge part of my delivering. So expect more mix's in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment