Friday, June 26, 2009

6/25/09 Short

I give up trying to come up with stuff to write about my 4 hour Thursday morning shift. All I got is that I hate when people talk too fast on the phone and I can't write their order down... Not much entertainment in that.

So instead I'll treat you to a story from my past at Fox's. It's the story of the time I almost quit because I seen the most disgusting thing I've ever laid eyes upon.

It was a Monday night, I was in full swing delivery wise. And then I got an order to a house I'd never been to before, I didn't think anything of it. I got to the house, it was a normal house albeit a little shitty. I walked up to the door hit the bell and waited. After a few seconds a voice from upstairs bellowed "just a minute", so I waited. I heard movement, faint at first but growing louder in a cadence of slow, uneven movement.

Suddenly a figure appeared at the top of the stairs. It was gigantic. I then realized it was a woman. She was probably around 60 and weighed about 400lbs. It was at this point I realized something was horribly wrong... And that was that that she was in nothing more than her bra and underwear...

Sometimes the phrase "I just threw up in my mouth" is overused, but literally vomit was in my mouth and then it seen her, said "fuck this" and went back to my stomach. I went back to Fox's and told my boss that I may be putting my two weeks in because I couldn't handle what I had seen. But in the end I stayed. Oh yea back to Thursday:

Totals: 9 deliveries 30 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment